SPORT SINGAPORE INAUGURAL INTER-CONDOMINIUM DOUBLES LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
(A) Eligibility: All condominiums in Singapore
(B) Player Registration: Minimum 6 including minimum of 1 female player, Maximum 12
1. Condominiums (For league stage Home or Away matches – estimated 3 matches),
2. Finals held at Farrer Park Tennis Centre on Saturday and Sunday 28 and 29 October 2017
(D) Official Time of Matches:
Teams may mutually agree to play at alternative days and timings so long as result may be submitted by weekly submission deadline.
1. Men’s Doubles
2. Mixed Doubles
3. Dynamic Doubles ie. Both Men to be 45+, Ladies Doubles (no age restriction) or Mixed Doubles (no age restrictions) as teams may elect to field
2 sets of first to reach to 6 games with difference of 2 games won, tie-break at 6-games all. In the event that a match is locked at one-set each, a deciding first to reach 10 points (with a difference of 2 points won) super tie-break shall be played as to determine the winner. No ad scoring shall apply (If both players have won three points, ie. 40-40; one deciding point shall then be played whereby the receiver shall choose whether he/she wishes to receive the service from the right half of the court or the left half of the court. The player who wins the deciding point wins the game).
(G) Winner of Tie:
Overall winner of the tie shall be the team that has won at least 2 of the 3 matches.
(H) Participants’ eligibility:
– Address of condominium must be on NRIC/FIN as residential address
– 2 players whose residential addresses are not on NRIC permitted
– Each condominium is permitted to send multiple teams as long as players do not represent more than one team
(I) Tennis balls: Provided.
(J) Submission of Results: By 11pm Sunday each week
(K) Entry fee: $125/team
For participants and winners
(a) Attractive prizes from leading sports brand,
(b) Singapore 2017 WTA Championships Tickets,
(c) Official Title of Singapore Inter-Condominium Doubles League Champions 2017 conferred by SPORT Singapore
To contact Tan Xu Teng (xt) of TAG International Tennis Academy at +6598395232, email@example.com or Mark Teo of Sport Singapore at +6590223040, firstname.lastname@example.org
(N) Closing Deadline for Entries:
Wednesday 27 September 2017, 6pm
TAG International Tennis Academy | All Rights Reserved | www.tagtennis.org
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
ENTRY FEE SOLD OUT $125.00
- Venue Address
- FARRER PARK TENNIS CENTER 1 Rutland Rd Singapore 218252 Rutland Rd, Singapore 218252 Singapore
Group matches to be played at your Home Condominum or your Opponent's Condominium. Finals Day to be played at Farrer Park Tennis Center.
SINGAPORE TENNIS9 Followers